Health & Safety Protocol
Our goal is to protect the health and safety of our barbers, clients, families and community. Thank you for your cooperation.
1. Appointments are required. Walk ins are no longer accepted.
2. Everyone must sanitize hands and appropriately wear a facial mask before entering the shop.
3. We will take the temperature of everyone prior to receiving services. People with temperatures 99° and above cannot be served.
4. You may need to wait outside or in your car for your appointment. Only 3 people may be in the waiting area at one time. Please remember to practice social distancing of 6 feet.
5. Stations and tools will be sterilized between clients.